1. Sleek 'Oh So Special' palette - I've seen a few blog posts with this palette and think that the colours would be perfect for my skin tone, honestly can't wait to get my hands on this!
2. Urban Decay 'Naked 3' palette - Oh, how I'd love to own this! Again, these colours would be perfect for me but it's just so expensive so it'll have to go on my Christmas list for now (sigh)
3. Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush palette in 'Hot Spice' - Makeup Revolution is a brand that's fairly new to me and reminds me somewhat of MUA with their super affordable prices and really good budget palettes and have also seen a lot of blog posts on their products lately. This palette looks great as it has a contour, highlight and a number of blush shades to choose from.
4. Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Blusher' - I don't care which colour I have, I just really need to get one of these. They look so so good and I'm really into cream blushers at the moment so this is great.
5. Sleek 'Lip 4 Palette in Showgirl' - These shades are the perfect pink lip colours, and also include different formulas which I think is so much better than buying four shades all of the same formula!