My skincare routine is pretty simple, yet seems to really work for me and have been using most of these products for a long time now. However, there is one product in particular that has really improved the look of my skin and has helped to reduce the amount of spots that I get. My skin is combination, but tends to get pretty dry in certain areas around this time of year so moisturiser is key for me! Like I said, I've been using most of these products for a long time now and there actually aren't an awful lot of products that I do use. On to my routine...
1. Cleanse - The first thing that I do is to remove my makeup. I do this by firstly using a makeup wipe to remove the bulk of my makeup, I know this isn't the best thing for my skin but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cleansing, haha! Next I pop a bit of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water onto a cotton pad and use this to remove any left over traces of makeup. I have been using this for around a year now (maybe even longer) and love that it removes makeup very well, whilst being kind to the skin (especially around the eye area).
2. Apply spot treatment - This is the time when I apply The Body Shop's Blemish Fade Night Lotion, the product that has saved my skin! I apply this only to the areas where I have spots, unlike all over the face as the instructions say. This lotion feels so comfortable and soothing on the skin and works brilliantly to remove/fade blemishes.
3. Moisturise - Next I apply a moisturiser all over the face/neck and particularly focus on the dryer areas of the skin by massaging it in. The moisturiser that I use is the Nivea Daily Essential's Night Cream which isn't too heavy on the skin and leaves my skin feeling so smooth the next day. I occasionally use an eye cream but am still on the hunt for one that works to brighten my under eye area (Any suggestions??).
4. Apply Sudocrem to spots - I love this product and have been using it since I was young. It seems to work for everything and works especially well at getting rid of those nasty spots!
5. Apply a lip balm - I don't really have a lip balm that I love, so just grab whatever I can find and heavily apply it to the lips.